Friday 21 February 2014

Its Been A While

I have not posted for a few weeks. I have been suffering quite badly with Stress/Depression over the last few weeks. Been finding it very hard to cope with things I have no control over. I won't go into details as to what has caused this as they are personal. I have had to take time off of work due to it.

The panic attacks I have been experiencing are the worse thing, I went to our local supermarket with my husband a couple of weeks ago just for breakfast, and had a panic attack whilst waiting in the queue, thought I was going to pass out.


I feel awfully pathetic not being able to cope with bad/negative things that happen in my life or to my family, the Dr has prescribed me Citalopram to take and I am going back to work in a few days, however I am really worried about showing myself up by breaking down or having a panic attack at work.

The Dr believes this is going hand in hand with me being peri-menopausal as my hormones are shot and all over the place.


No comments:

Post a Comment